January 30, 2009

blessed

blessed.
i can't believe it didn't hit me until now how blessed i am.
blessed with my small group who keep me accountable and help me stay on the right path
blessed with kcm and its many opportunities it brings
blessed with friends who are always willing to talk or just listen

i must admit ucsd has given me the best of friends who give me endless encouragement
there is a reason why God sent me to ucsd and he is slowly revealing to me why he sent me here


im really looking forward to this year (and the many more years to come)


hmmm...will update with another blog soon..so look forward to it :D


God is pretty much..amazing..isn't he? :)

every single wave every single ray of light all created by God :)
look at how beautiful his creation is

so thankful..for each and every single one of them

No comments: