February 2, 2009

This is my prayer in the desert
When all that's within me feels dry
This is my prayer in my hunger and need
My God is the God who provides

This is my prayer in the fire
In weakness or trial or pain
There is a faith proved
Of more worth than gold
So refine me Lord through the flame

I will bring praise
I will bring praise
No weapon formed against me shall remain
I will rejoice
I will declare
God is my victory and He is here

Desert Song _ Hillsong


Through everything, God WILL provide.

God will always provide, 24/7. Every hour, every minute, every second, every millisecond. How stupid am I to ever forget that? How stupid am I to ever let that slip my mind? No matter what I'm going through and no matter what happens, God will always be there, through it ALL. There will never be a second where he will be absent. Knowing that, gives me great comfort. I also realized that God reveals himself to us in the most unexpected and funniest ways :). We will never know when or how he will reveal himself to us. And really, when they say "everything happens for a reason", it really is true. God would never have something happen without reason. No matter how small or big his reason is, God has a purpose behind each reason. And I had to learn this the hard way. I trust that God put me AND my family through our struggles, for a reason. I realized this past weekend that every single person in my family including myself, went through our struggle because God wanted to reveal something amazing to each and every single one of us. I don't know if I'll ever fully understand why everything had to happen like it did, but I need to put those thoughts aside and have full trust and faith in God. Of course, I will hit those bumps in the road and it may not be always easy but it was never meant to be easy. So, if you ever question WHY something had to happen or WHY something even...didn't happen, just know that God has a reason behind it all :). Good night! (p.s. I hope everything made sense and all connected)

No comments: